Welcome to Career Symposium 2012!
The Medical Career Symposium 2012 is YOUR chance to find out more about your future after graduation. With recent inception of the residency programme, we’re sure that you’ve got many questions to ask and doubts to clarify.
What is the Career Symposium?
The Career Symposium consists of a series of 4 events spread across July and August, It is jointly organized by the NUS Medical Society Academic Directorate in collaboration with the Ministry of Health & MOH Holdings, National Healthcare Group-Alexandra Health (NHG-AHPL), National University Health System (NUHS) and Singapore Health Services (Singhealth).
The 4 events and their dates are as follows:
- 20th July – MOH & Career Guidance Talk
- 21st July – NHG-AHPL Open House
- 4th August – NUHS Open House
- 11th August – SingHealth Open House
To find out more about each of the events, follow each of the links on the left navigation panel.
Objectives of the Career Symposium
- Find out more about your medical career after graduation
- Gain insight into the prospects offered by the wide array of residencies available to us as future participants in the residency programme
- Find out how the new residency programme differs from the previous system of specialist training, and how the residency programmes are different from each other, across different Sponsoring Institutions.
- Dispel myths about residency and its entry criteria and learn how to manage and cope better as a student in this new system
Who is invited?
- Medical students from YLLSOM
(Years 3-5 are given priority. M1&2s are free to sign up, but are not guranteed a place)
- Duke-NUS GMS Students
- Singaporean medical students studying overseas
- Current House Officers and Medical Officers in Singapore
There is only one common registration form for all the events. Please complete your registration by 30th June 2012!
To register, please click on the following link:
Seats are limited and allocated on a first-come first-serve basis. We will update below if any of the talks are already fully occupied.
Hope that you will gain much from attending the Career Symposium 2012!
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you've got any questions!
Registrations are CLOSED!
Thank you all for participating. Registration is now closed for processing.
Posted on 02 Jul 12 03:24